SainSmart Mechanical Endstop
From SainSmart Wiki
The recommended firmwares provide a configuration to use mechanical endstops with just these two wires.
Connect GND on RAMPS to C on the switch. Connect S on RAMPS to NC on the switch.
Put the connectors on the motor wires
- solder a female connector to the ends of each wire.
- use the 2.54mm 1x3 housing.
- Shown is the type used for servos in RC projects. See Stepper Motors for info on motors.
Use a 2 pin 0.1" connector to terminate the thermistor wires.
- Connect the cable so the 2 wires go to T0
- Connect the 2 heater wires to D10 (E0H on older boards) and the + connection above it.
- If changing to an unverified firmware it is best to verify heater circuit function with a meter before connecting heater to prevent damage to the extruder.