LeaningTech 5" 800x480 HDMI Touch LCD Display For Raspberry Pi2/3
- 800x480 high resolution;Back light control to lower power consumption;High quality immers gold surface plating
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi(directly-pluggable, only except for the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable)
- Supports systems like Raspbian,Pidora for the first generation Pi(systems for Pi 2 is coming soon...)
- HDMI interface for displaying,no I/Os required(however,the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Not only the Pi,you can also use it with any other Mini-PCs like Cubieboard,Marsboard (resolution is limited depending on the board, and touch panel is unavailable)
- Sale page
Apply the RPi LCD in a custom Raspbian system mirror image
tar xvf LCD-show-151020.tar.gz
- For 3.2inch RPi LCD, run the command:
- For 3.5inch RPi LCD, run the command:
- For 4inch RPi LCD, run the command:
- For 5inch RPi LCD, run the command:
Wait a few minutes, the system automatically restart, you can use normal Raspberry Pi LCD.
Apply the image supply by us
In this section, we will illustrate how to program the image file by taking the ready-to-use system image file, 5inch_HDMI_B_RPI_Raspbian-150405.img, as an example. This image file supports Raspberry Pi Model B/B+/A+/2B.
- Download the file 5inch_HDMI_Raspbian.img to your PC;
- Connect a SD card to your PC, and format your SD card with the Panasonic_SDFormatter
- Notices: The capability of SD card in used here should be more than 4GB. In this operation, a SD card reader is also required, which has to be purchased separately.
- Start the Win32DiskImager.exe, and select the system image file, then, click the button Write to program the system image file.
- Push the SD card into the Pi.
- Connect the LCD to the HDMI on the Raspberry Pi board with a HDMI cable,then,to power on the pi,wait for a while,you will see the Boot screen.