SainSmart 7 inch TFT LCD 800*480 Touch Screen Display for Raspberry Pi 2 B+ B
From SainSmart Wiki
- Broaden your Raspberry Pi with a 3.5
- Interface: SPI (Touch controller + display)
- Raspberry Pi Model A + B pinout
- Backlight dimming (PWM); LCD controller ILI9341
- Size: 190mm x 106mm
- Sale page
In this section, we will illustrate how to program the image file by taking the ready-to-use system image file, 7inch_HDMI_Raspbian-150604.img, as an example. This image file supports Raspberry Pi Model B/B+/A+/2B.See the guide video here.
- Download the file 7inch_HDMI_Raspbian-150604.img to your PC;
- Connect a SD card to your PC, and format your SD card with the Panasonic_SDFormatter
- Notices: The capability of SD card in used here should be more than 4GB. In this operation, a SD card reader is also required, which has to be purchased separately.
- Start the Win32DiskImager.exe, and select the system image file, then, click the button Write to program the system image file.
- Push the SD card into the Pi.
- Connect the LCD to the HDMI on the Raspberry Pi board with a HDMI cable,then,to power on the pi,wait for a while,you will see the Boot screen.